8 months ago
My family's origins are in northern Spain and we enjoy Sangria at nearly every holiday or special occasion. One of our favorite recipes of summer is our Mixed Berry Sangria. It's creation is a family affair with everyone pitching in to assemble this delicious concoction.
Makes 1 lage pitcher
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 lemon
- 6 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 4 ounces Limoncello (lemon flavor liquor)
- 2750 milliliters bottle of sparkling wine or champagne
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
In a large pitcher or glass jar combine raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and lemon slices. Stir in lemonade concentrate and Limoncello. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or up to 24 hours to blend flavors.
Just before serving, add champagne or sparkling wine and lemon lime soda. Serve in glasses over ice.
- 410 calories
- 0g total fat
- 0g saturated fat
- 0mg cholesterol
- 25mg sodium
- 13g carbohydrate (0g dietary fiber, 5g sugar)
- 0g protein